MY INTRAMS JOURNAL

Intramurals isn't really my thing. Back then, I would just watch my classmates play while I sit at the sides doing nothing. I was more of a study person rather than a sports person. Games are not my thing and I don't like competition. But all of this changed after I joined the Intramurals 2023 in Asian College of Technology. I joined several games and it made me feel different. 

The first game I played for the Intrams was basketball. I am not a good basketball player and my body was not expecting the exhaustion after the game. It was a sport made me feel like all the air in my lungs were gone. Despite the consequences of the game, we won the first round and it made me feel good. Winning makes me feel good and it just got better when I won a match in scrabble the next day of Intrams.

I just learned how to play scrabbles and I was definitely not expecting to win a match. I was so happy when I won. Though not every time I get to win, there were a few losses but it's ok. It's an event where you enjoy playing and not focus on winning. I enjoyed the times I bonded with my teammates in game. 




I did not expect that I'd join any games for Intrams. It was fun and I enjoy every bit of it. It was nice to get out of my comfort zone and have fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kakulangan ng mga Silid Aralan

Gender Equality